Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions The Bridal Room
Amal Atbir h.o.d.n. The Bridal Room (hereinafter: The Bridal Room) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 88960056 and is located at Voorstraat 280 (3311ET) in Dordrecht.
- In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used with the following meaning, unless expressly stated otherwise:
- Offer: Any written offer to the Hirer for the provision of services by the Lessor to which these terms and conditions are inextricably linked.
- Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of a profession or business.
- Services: the service offered by the Lessor is the rental of wedding dresses and evening wear.
- Hired: the movable property rented out by the Lessor is wedding dresses and evening wear. .
- Tenant: the Consumer who enters into a (remote) Agreement with the Lessor.
- Agreement: The (remote) agreement that extends to the rental of the Hired Item.
- Owner: The provider of the Hired Item to the Hirer, hereinafter: The Bridal Room.
- These general terms and conditions apply to every Offer of The Bridal Room and every Agreement between The Bridal Room and a Renter.
- Before a (remote) Agreement is concluded, the Hirer will be given these general terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, The Bridal Room will indicate to the Renter how the Renter can view the general terms and conditions, which in any case have been published on the website of The Bridal Room, so that the Renter can easily save these general terms and conditions on a durable data carrier. .
- Deviation from these general terms and conditions is not possible. In exceptional situations, these general terms and conditions can be deviated from if this has been explicitly agreed in writing with The Bridal Room.
- These general terms and conditions also apply to additional, amended and follow-up agreements with the Hirer.
- If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are partially or completely void or are voided, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain in effect and the void/nullified provision(s) will be replaced by a provision with the same purport as the original provision. .
- Uncertainties about the content, explanation or situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed and explained in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
- If in these terms and conditions reference is made to she/her, this should also be understood as a reference to he/him/his, if and to the extent applicable.
- All offers made by The Bridal Room are without obligation, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing. If the Offer is limited or valid under specific conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer. There is only question of an Offer if it has been laid down in writing.
- The Offer made by The Bridal Room is without obligation. The Bridal Room is only bound by the Offer if the acceptance thereof is confirmed in writing by the Renter within 30 days and/or if the Renter has already paid the amount due. Nevertheless, The Bridal Room has the right to refuse an Agreement with a potential Renter for a valid reason for The Bridal Room.
- The Offer contains an accurate description of the services offered and the Rental Property with associated prices. The description is detailed enough to enable the Hirer to make a proper assessment of the Offer. Obvious mistakes or errors in the Offer cannot bind The Bridal Room. The Bridal Room
- Offers do not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
- Delivery times and periods stated in the Offer of The Bridal Room are indicative and do not entitle the Hirer to dissolution or compensation if they are exceeded, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- The Agreement is concluded at the time that the Renter has accepted an Offer or Agreement from The Bridal Room and has paid the down payment.
- An Offer can be made by The Bridal Room via the website, in the sales area of The Bridal Room and outside the sales area of The Bridal Room.
- The Bridal Room has the right to revoke the (signed) Agreement within 5 working days after receipt of the acceptance.
- If the Renter has accepted the Offer by concluding an Agreement with The Bridal Room, The Bridal Room will verbally confirm the Agreement with the Renter.
- If the acceptance deviates (on minor points) from the Offer, The Bridal Room is not bound by it.
- Any agreement entered into with The Bridal Room or a project assigned to The Bridal Room by the Hirer rests with the company and not with an individual person associated with The Bridal Room.
- The consumer's right of withdrawal is excluded, unless otherwise agreed.
- Goods that have been manufactured, modified or custom-made at the request of the consumer, or goods that have been ordered at the request of the consumer, are excluded from the right of return.
- The Bridal Room is not bound by an Offer if the Renter could reasonably have expected or should have understood or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or error. The Hirer cannot derive any rights from this mistake or error.
- The Agreement is entered into for a definite period of time.
- Both the Hirer and The Bridal Room can dissolve the Agreement on the basis of an attributable shortcoming in the fulfillment of the Agreement if the other party has been given written notice of default and has been given a reasonable term to comply with its obligations and it still fails to fulfill its obligations in that case. to comply correctly. This also includes the payment and cooperation obligations of the Renter.
- The dissolution of the Agreement does not affect the payment obligations of the Renter insofar as The Bridal Room has already performed work or has delivered services at the time of the dissolution. The consumer must pay the agreed fee.
- In the event of an early termination of the Agreement, the Hirer will not receive a refund of the monies already paid (the down payment), unless the premature termination is related to the cancellation of the wedding in connection with the death of a first-degree relative. In consultation with the Landlord, the Renter can move the reservation to another date.
- Both the Hirer and The Bridal Room can terminate the Agreement in whole or in part in writing with immediate effect without further notice of default if one of the parties is in suspension of payment, has filed for bankruptcy or the relevant company ends due to liquidation. If a situation as mentioned above occurs, The Bridal Room is never obliged to refund monies already received and/or compensation.
- The Bridal Room will perform the Agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability.
- The Agreement on the basis of which The Bridal Room performs the services is leading for the size and scope of the services. The Agreement will only be performed for the benefit of the Hirer. Third parties cannot derive any rights from the content of the Services performed in connection with the Agreement.
- The information and data provided by the Renter are the basis on which the services and prices offered by The Bridal Room are based. The Bridal Room has the right to adjust its services and prices if the information provided proves to be incorrect and/or incomplete.
- The performance of the Services is based on the information provided by the Hirer. If the information needs to be changed, this may have consequences for any established planning. The Bridal Room is never liable for adjusting the planning. If the commencement, progress or delivery of the Services is delayed because, for example, the Hirer has not provided all the requested information or has not provided it on time, or has not supplied all the requested information in the desired format, provides insufficient cooperation, any advance payment has not been received by The Bridal Room in time or has been other circumstances, which are for the account and risk of the Lessee, if there is a delay, The Bridal Room is entitled to a reasonable extension of the delivery/completion period. All damage and additional costs as a result of delay due to a cause as mentioned above are at the expense and risk of the Hirer.
- If and insofar as the proper execution of the Agreement requires this, The Bridal Room has the right to have certain activities performed by third parties at its own discretion.
- The Bridal Room may require security from the Renter in the form of a deposit or advance payment before proceeding with the implementation of the Agreement.
- The Bridal Room is not liable for damage of any nature whatsoever that has arisen because The Bridal Room relied on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the Tenant, unless The Bridal Room was aware of this inaccuracy or incompleteness.
- The tenant indemnifies The Bridal Room against any claims from third parties who suffer damage in connection with the implementation of the Agreement and which are attributable to the tenant.
- If necessary, The Bridal Room will alter the wedding dress and/or evening dress to size (insofar as this is possible for rental) at the time of collection of the Rental. The renter must take into account the time it takes to collect. Due to the collection, the collection appointments may take longer. The Landlord cannot guarantee that the Hirer will not have to return at a later time to collect the Hired Item.
- The Hirer is responsible for checking the Hired Item and/or all the Hired Item upon receipt.
- The Hirer is obliged to use the Hired Item properly and in accordance with its purpose under the Agreement.
- The tenant has an independent responsibility for the management and use of the items delivered by The Bridal Room.
- Subletting is prohibited unless the Tenant has explicit written permission from The Bridal Room to sublet the Hired Item to third parties.
- In the case of subletting, the Hirer is liable for the use by this third party in the same way as has been agreed for its own use in these terms and conditions.
- The Hirer is prohibited from changing the Hired Item in whole or in part or adding anything to it without the prior written permission of The Bridal Room. The Bridal Room
- Changes and additions made or taken over by the Hirer do not form part of the Hired Item and must be undone or removed by the Hirer before or at the end of the Agreement, unless the parties have agreed otherwise with or after giving written permission by The Bridal Room. have been agreed.
- The Hirer is obliged to make the Hired Item available to The Bridal Room on time after the end of the rental period and to deliver it in accordance with the Agreement. The Hirer is not allowed to clean the Hired Item himself. In case of extraordinary stains (such as confetti stains, dyes from smoke flares, large amount of sand and mud, etc.) and damage, The Bridal Room will charge the costs for this.
- The Hirer is not entitled to any compensation due to unjust enrichment of The Bridal Room or any third party in connection with changes made or taken over by the Hired Item and additions to the Hired Item that have not been undone at or after the end of the Agreement for whatever reason. made or deleted, unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing.
- The tenant is obliged to provide all information requested by The Bridal Room as well as relevant appendices and related information and data in time and/or before the start of the rental period and in the desired form for the purpose of correct and efficient execution of the Agreement. In the absence of this, The Bridal Room may not be able to realize a full implementation of the Agreement. The consequences of such a situation are at all times for the account and risk of the Renter.
- The Bridal Room is not obliged to check the correctness and/or completeness of the information provided to it or to update the Renter with regard to the information if it has changed over time, nor is The Bridal Room responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information compiled by The Bridal Room for third parties and/or provided to third parties in the context of the Agreement.
- The Bridal Room can, if necessary for the implementation of the Agreement, request additional information. Failing this, The Bridal Room is entitled to suspend the performance of the Agreement until the information has been received, without being obliged to pay any compensation to the Renter for any reason whatsoever. In the event of changed circumstances, the Renter must inform The Bridal Room of this immediately or no later than 3 working days after the change has become known.
- The Hirer must collect the Hired Item at least two days before the wedding. The Hirer and the Landlord will agree on this in consultation.
- The Hirer must collect the Hired Item on the agreed date at the location of The Bridal Room. The agreed date is not a strict date, if the Rented Property is not yet ready for collection, The Bridal Room can offer it for collection a maximum of one day before the wedding.
- The Hirer must return the Hired Item to The Bridal Room at the agreed time. If this is deviated from, The Bridal Room will charge costs for this.
- The Bridal Room will perform the Agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and is obliged to leave the Hired Item available to the Hirer insofar as this is necessary for the agreed use.
- The Bridal Room will deliver the Hired Item in a good state of repair and without defects observable by an expert, except if and/or insofar as maintenance defects and/or other defects may have been stated.
- If and insofar as the proper execution of the Agreement requires this, The Bridal Room has the right to have certain activities performed by third parties at its own discretion.
- The Bridal Room guarantees that the Hired Item complies with the Agreement as concluded between the parties.
- The Hirer must check the Hired Item at the time of collection. If the Hirer indicates that the dress complies with the Agreement, the Hirer is responsible for the Hired Item the moment it leaves the location of The Bridal Room. Any defects will therefore not be remedied free of charge by The Bridal Room.
- Any damage and any loss must be reported to The Bridal Room immediately, but at the latest within 12 hours and before the deadline. If agreed, The Bridal Room will take care of further handling of the damage and/or repair of the damage. The Renter will have to go to the Lessor's location for this. The tenant is obliged to follow the instructions of The Bridal Room.
- The tenant is personally liable for the following costs and damages, and indemnifies The Bridal Room against:
- Damage due to the loss of the Hired Item;
- Damage due to negligence on the part of the Renter himself;
- If damage occurs as referred to in paragraph 4, the Hirer must reimburse the costs thereof. If the Hired Item is damaged to such an extent that it can no longer be used, the Hirer must reimburse the new price of the Hired Item. The Bridal Room can withhold (part of) the deposit for this fee.
- During the period of validity of the Offer, the prices of the items offered will not be increased, except in the event that there are changes in VAT rates.
- The prices stated in the Offer are exclusive of VAT, unless agreed otherwise.
- The Lessee is obliged to fully reimburse the costs of third parties that are used by The Bridal Room after the Lessee's approval, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- The parties may agree that the Renter must pay an advance. If an advance has been agreed, the Hirer must pay the advance before commencing the performance of the services.
- The Bridal Room is entitled to annually increase the applicable prices and rates in accordance with the applicable inflation rates. Other price changes during the Agreement are only possible if and insofar as these have been expressly laid down in the Agreement.
- Payment should preferably be made in advance in the currency invoiced via the indicated method.
- The tenant cannot derive any rights or expectations from a budget issued in advance, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
- The tenant must make a lump sum payment to the account number and details of The Bridal Room made known to her. Parties can only agree on a different payment term after explicit and written permission from The Bridal Room.
- In the event of the death, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment of the Renter, the claims of The Bridal Room against the Renter are immediately due and payable, and the Rented Property must then immediately be brought into the power of The Bridal Room by the Renter or his heirs.
- The Bridal Room has the right to have the payments made by the Tenant go first of all to reduce the costs, then to reduce the interest that has fallen due and finally to reduce the principal sum and the current interest. The Bridal Room can, without being in default, refuse an offer of payment if the Hirer designates a different order for the allocation. The Bridal Room can refuse full repayment of the principal sum, if the outstanding and current interest as well as the costs are not also paid.
- If the Renter does not meet its payment obligation and has not fulfilled its obligation within the payment term of 14 days, the Renter will first receive a written reminder with a term of 14 days after the date of the reminder to still meet the payment obligation, including a statement of the extrajudicial costs if the Hirer does not fulfill its obligations within that period before it is in default.
- From the date that the Renter is in default, The Bridal Room will, without further notice of default, be entitled to the statutory interest from the first day of default until full payment and reimbursement of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with Section 6:96 of the Dutch Civil Code, to be calculated according to the graduated scale from the Compensation Decree. for extrajudicial collection costs of 1 July 2012.
- If The Bridal Room has incurred more or higher costs that are reasonably necessary, these costs are eligible for reimbursement. The judicial and execution costs incurred are also for the account of the Hirer.
The Bridal Room guarantees that the Hired Item complies with the Agreement, the specifications, usability and/or soundness stated in the Offer at the time of the conclusion of the Agreement.
- The Bridal Room handles the (personal) data of the Renter with care and will only use it in accordance with the applicable standards. If requested to do so, The Bridal Room will inform the person concerned about this. Questions about the processing of personal data and further information can be sent to The Bridal Room by e-mail.
- The tenant is responsible for the processing of data that is processed using a service of The Bridal Room. The tenant also guarantees that the content of the data is not unlawful and does not infringe any rights of third parties. In this context, the Renter indemnifies The Bridal Room against any (legal) claim related to this data or the performance of the Agreement.
- If The Bridal Room is required to provide information security under the Agreement, this security will meet the agreed specifications and a security level that, given the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data and the associated costs, is not unreasonable.
- The Bridal Room is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of the obligations or to dissolve the Agreement if the Renter does not or not fully comply with the (payment) obligations under the Agreement.
- In addition, The Bridal Room is authorized to dissolve the Agreement existing between it and the Tenant, insofar as it has not yet been performed, without judicial intervention, if the Tenant does not timely or properly fulfill the obligations arising from any agreement with The Bridal Room. concluded Agreement. In that case, The Bridal Room is not liable for damage, for whatever reason, as a result of the suspension of its activities.
- Furthermore, The Bridal Room is authorized to dissolve the Agreement or have it dissolved without prior notice of default if circumstances arise of such a nature that fulfillment of the Agreement is impossible or can no longer be required according to standards of reasonableness and fairness or if other circumstances arise. which are of such a nature that unaltered maintenance of the Agreement cannot reasonably be expected.
- If the Agreement is dissolved, the claims of The Bridal Room against the Renter are immediately due and payable. When The Bridal Room suspends the fulfillment of its obligations, it retains its claims under the law and the Agreement.
- The Hirer may not return the Hired Item without explicit written permission from The Bridal Room.
- Upon termination of the rental period, the Hirer immediately loses the right to use the Hired Item.
- The Bridal Room is entitled to reclaim all property when the Agreement is dissolved.
- Goods that have been manufactured, modified or custom-made at the request of the consumer, or goods that have been ordered at the request of the consumer, are always excluded from the right of return.
- The Bridal Room always reserves the right to claim compensation.
- In the event of an attributable shortcoming on the part of The Bridal Room, The Bridal Room is only obliged to pay any compensation if the Hirer has given notice of default to The Bridal Room within 14 days after discovery of the shortcoming and The Bridal Room does not subsequently remedy this shortcoming within a reasonable time. term has been restored. The notice of default must be submitted in writing and contains such an accurate description/substantiation of the shortcoming, so that The Bridal Room is able to respond adequately.
- The Hirer is liable for all damage to the Hired Item, unless the Hirer proves that to him and to persons for whom he bears responsibility and/or liability in relation to The Bridal Room, which in any case includes his staff, with regard to the occurrence is not at fault for that damage.
- The Bridal Room is not liable for damage resulting from the use of the Rental.
- The Bridal Room is not liable for any damage incurred by the Hirer as a result of not making the Hired Item available in a timely manner, unless a later provision of the Hired Item to the Hirer arises through intent or gross negligence on the part of The Bridal Room itself.
- The Bridal Room is never liable for improper use of the Hired Item beyond its control by the Hirer during the hire period. The Hirer must adhere to the use of the Hired Item in accordance with the instructions of The Bridal Room.
- If damage occurs during the rental period, the Renter is obliged to compensate all damage if this is not covered by the guarantee and/or The Bridal Room cannot repair the damage (or have it repaired) free of charge.
- If the Hirer unlawfully retains the Hired Item after the end of the Agreement, The Bridal Room can claim compensation based on the rent for the time it misses the hired property.
- If the performance of the Agreement by The Bridal Room leads to liability on the part of The Bridal Room, that liability is limited to the total amount invoiced in the context of the Agreement, but only with regard to the direct damage suffered by the Hirer, unless the damage is the result of intent or fault on the part of The Bridal Room. Direct damage is understood to mean: reasonable costs incurred to limit or prevent direct damage, the determination of the cause of damage, the direct damage, the liability and the method of recovery.
- The liability is in any case limited to the maximum amount that is paid out by its liability insurance per year or per event/claim.
- The Bridal Room is not liable for consequential damage, indirect damage, trading loss, loss of profit and/or loss suffered, missed savings, damage due to business interruption, loss of capital, damage due to delay, interest damage, immaterial damage and damage resulting from the use of the Rental is excluded. A restriction applies to the Consumer in accordance with what is permitted under Article 7:24 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- The Bridal Room is not liable for damage that is or may be the result of any act or omission as a result of (inadequate and/or incorrect) information on the website(s) or linked websites.
- The Bridal Room is not responsible for errors and/or irregularities in the functionality of the website and is not liable for malfunctions or the unavailability of the website for any reason.
- The Bridal Room does not guarantee a correct and complete transmission of the content of and by/on behalf of The Bridal Room e-mail, nor for the timely receipt thereof.
- All claims of the Renter due to shortcomings on the part of The Bridal Room lapse if they have not been reported in writing and with reasons to The Bridal Room within one year after the Renter was aware or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which it bases its claims. All claims of the Renter expire in any case one year after the termination of the Agreement.
- The tenant is responsible for the correctness, reliability and completeness of all data, information, documents and/or documents, in whatever form, that it provides to The Bridal Room in the context of an Agreement, as well as for the data that it receives from third parties. has obtained and which have been provided to The Bridal Room for the purpose of the implementation of the Agreement.
- The tenant indemnifies The Bridal Room against any liability resulting from non-compliance or late compliance with the obligations with regard to the timely provision of all correct, reliable and complete data, information, documents and/or records.
- The Hirer indemnifies The Bridal Room against all claims from the Hirer and third parties engaged by him or working under him, as well as from clients of the Hirer, based on the failure to obtain (timely) any permissions and/or permissions required in the context of the execution of the Agreement.
- The Bridal Room is not liable if it cannot fulfill its obligations under the Agreement as a result of a force majeure situation, nor can it be obliged to comply with any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that cannot be foreseen. attributable to its fault and is not for its account under the law, legal act or generally accepted views.
- Force majeure is in any case understood, but is not limited to what is understood in this regard in the law and jurisprudence, (i) force majeure of suppliers of The Bridal Room, (ii) the failure to properly comply with obligations of suppliers that the Hirer has The Bridal Room are prescribed or recommended, (iii) defective goods, equipment, software or materials of third parties, (iv) government measures, (v) power failure, (vi) failure of the internet, data network and telecommunication facilities (for example due to: cyber crime and hacking), (vii) natural disasters, (viii) war and terrorist attacks, (ix) general transport problems, (x) strikes in the company of The Bridal Room and (xi) other situations that, in the opinion of The Bridal Room, are beyond its sphere of influence fall that temporarily or permanently prevent the fulfillment of its obligations.
- The Bridal Room has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) fulfillment occurs after The Bridal Room should have fulfilled its obligation.
- Parties can suspend the obligations under the Agreement during the period that the force majeure continues. If this period lasts longer than two months, either party is entitled to dissolve the Agreement, without any obligation to pay damages to the other party.
- Insofar as The Bridal Room has already partially fulfilled its obligations under the Agreement at the time of the commencement of force majeure or will be able to fulfill them, and the part fulfilled or to be fulfilled has independent value, The Bridal Room is entitled to respectively to invoice the part to be fulfilled separately. The Hirer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate Agreement.
The risk of loss of or damage to the Hired Item that is the subject of the Agreement transfers to the Hirer as soon as the Hired Item has been placed under the Hirer's control. This is in any event the case if the Hired Item has been collected by the Hirer.
- If the Renter is not satisfied with the Rented Item and/or has complaints about the (performance of the) Agreement of The Bridal Room, the Renter is obliged to report these complaints as soon as possible, but no later than 14 calendar days after the relevant reason that led to the complaint. to report. Complaints can be reported via email@example.com with the subject “Complaint”.
- The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and/or explained by the Hirer in order for The Bridal Room to be able to handle the complaint.
- The Bridal Room will respond substantively to the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than 7 calendar days after receipt of the complaint.
- The parties will try to reach a solution together.
Article 20 Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons during 14 days. This cooling-off period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of dispatch.
- If the customer has not made it known after the expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal resp. has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
- Dutch law applies to every Agreement between The Bridal Room and the Renter. The applicability of the (CISG) Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
- The Bridal Room has the right to change these general terms and conditions and will inform the Renter of this.
- In case of translations of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch version is leading.
- In the event of an explanation of the content and purport of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch text thereof is always decisive. The Bridal Room has the right to unilaterally change these general terms and conditions.
- All disputes arising from or as a result of the Agreement between The Bridal Room and the Renter will be settled at the competent Court of Rotterdam (location Rotterdam), unless provisions of mandatory law lead to the jurisdiction of another court.
Dordrecht, 15 March 2020
The Bridal Room
280 front street
3311 ET Dordrecht
Tel: +31(0)6 194 80 958
Kvk no: 88960056
All prices of our bridal fashion, bridal accessories and occasion wear include 21% VAT.